Learn How to remove Trustpilot bad reviews? Or Edit Them
How to remove Trustpilot bad reviews?
If you want to change or edit your review and you can also delete them.
How to edit your review?
You have to click on your name in the upper-right-handed side of the page, and then you have to select My reviews from the drop-down menu.
- After finding the review you want to change, you have to click on the edit button underneath the review text.
- After you finished editing your review click on the Post your updated review button
How to delete or completely remove a review?
- You have to enter the Trustpilot website and Log in, which is located on the upper right-hand side of the page.
- Then you have to click on your name, which is located on the upper right-hand side of the page.
- Then you have to select my reviews.
- After finding the review text which you want to delete, click on the delete button located underneath the review text.
- Then you will see a confirmation dialogue box, and you have to select the OK button to delete your review.
Who can edit or delete reviews?
- Trustpilot reviews are user-generated content. The person who wrote the review can edit or delete the review any time
- The business that has been reviewed has the right to report the review. If the review is against Trustpilots guidelines, the reviewer will be informed that their review has been reported and will be given an opportunity to report their reviews.
- Reported reviews will no longer be visible until its edited.